“Sally took dry, boring corporate copy and turned it into a piece we could use…She brought great ideas to the project, synthesized the nuances, and took an editorial approach that resulted in clear, simple copy—presented in an interesting, original way.”
Cynthia Doyle, Vice President, Human Resources, JPMorganChase
“Sally has a quick grasp of the issues and is an expert at converting facts and figures into lively, readable prose. Her client-centered approach makes working with her a pleasure.”
Tim Wollerman, Manager, Workforce Information, AARP
“Sharp writing skills. . .a professional approach. . .and on-time delivery.”
Joan Detz, speechwriter and author of How to Write and Give a Speech, www.joandetz.com
“Sally and I have worked together closely on books, journal articles, and newsletters. She is always astute, timely, and thorough. It is because of the way Sally edits that my writing is clear, free of educational jargon, and yet sophisticated.”
Ann Koufman-Frederick, Ph.D., Certificate in Technologies of Education Faculty, Harvard Extension School
- Wrote monthly ‘Quick Facts’ newsletter on aging for MetLife Mature Market Institute February 2011, March 2011, April 2011, May 2011, June 2011, July 2011
- Wrote major report for MetLife Mature Market Institute on the power of purpose
- Assigned 12 Internet stories for Johnson & Johnson‘s new website
- Wrote a comprehensive how-to-guide for people 40+ who want to become a teacher as a second or encore career for whatsnext.com
- Did an online article for Transamerica‘s retirement website SecurePathbyTransamerica.com
- Wrote about Purpose Prize winner, now government healthcare honcho, Dr. Donald Berwick, for civicventures.org
- Wrote articles for aarp.org Careers and Employer Resource Center website
- Wrote brochure for the AARP Foundation on its Katrina grants
- Wrote series of web pieces for AARP on workforce issues
- Wrote executive summary for Boston College’s Center on Aging & Work
- Produced press kit for JPMorganChase describing company’s progressive work/life benefits programs.
- Wrote fundraising brochure for Harvard University’s School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, which included details of complex pioneering faculty and student projects.
- Produced white paper on current legal trends in America for Columbia Pictures for their motion picture “And Justice for All.”
- Edited education and technology newsletter for the Massachusetts Technology Task Force. View a PDF of the newsletter.
- Edited collection of articles for an education and technology book called Mission Possible.
- Wrote marketing brochure for USA Security, a private investigative company.
- Contributed to Work & Family Life, a newsletter for employees of national corporations.
- Produced a brochure for Citibank on change management.
- Wrote celebrity profiles, business, workplace, how-to and health articles for custom publications.